- The product price is about 20¢/square foot.
- Coverage is 1000 sq ft/gallon (for application via dipping).
- It has no VOC and is not hazardous.
- It is designed to be applied in the field.
- The pH ≈ 7.
- It has the appearance and viscosity of water. Nanoparticles are suspended, not dissolved.
- After treatment, there is generally no measureable mass nor thickness due to the process. Rather, there is a discontinuous scattering of nanoparticles.
- Protection occurs after heating in air; it is not a clear coat.
- Six different grades are available depending upon temperature and application.
- US Patents have been awarded.
Answers to FAQ – The Minimox® ProductAndrew Kerber2019-05-22T13:32:24-05:00
Treating the inside and outside of a thermocouple protection tube.